LEGAL NOTICE THE TEA CHIC
The site www.lethechic.com has been developed by The Tea Chic, SAS with a capital of 500 euros, registered at RCS of Paris under number 839 764 867, whose headquarters is located at 7 rue de la Paix – 75002 Paris, France.
Publication director : Daria Goncharenko
N° TVA intra : 40 839764867
SIRET : 839 764 867 00017
The hosting of this website is made by : Shopify.
All content of the website www.lethechic.com (illustration, photo, articles, product descriptions, comments,...) is protected as intellectual property. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior consent of the Company.
To contact the Company or the site www.lethechic.com you can send an e-mail to the following address : email@example.com
The terms in bold, as they are used in the singular or the plural, have the following meaning : "Cookies" means a small text file stored in the Terminal of a User and containing information regarding them ; "Personal Data" means personal data allowing directly or indirectly identify the User during his registration on the Site and the creation of his Personal Account (ex : first name, last name, email address, mailing address, user name, IP address, etc) ; "Partners" refers to providers of services only for processing your Orders, Product delivery, after-sales service, the provision of technology services, advertising, social networks, etc ; "Regulations on Personal Data" refers to all of the Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, as amended and any new legislation, the decrees taken for its application such that the Law Republic Digital n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 ; "Site" means the website accessible at the URL https://www.lethechic.com "Terminal (s)" means the hardware (computer, tablet, smartphone, phone, etc) that You use to access the Website ; " You " or "User" means any Visitor, Registered User, of the Site.
II. The Personal Data that The Tea Chic collection
The collection and processing of your Personal Data have been declared by The Tea Chic with the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (hereinafter referred to as the " CNIL "). All the information that You have provided to Tea Chic during your visits on our Website and/or placing your Orders, are strictly confidential. These information are necessary for the purpose of their treatments such as the management of your Orders and the commercial relations that The Tea Chic has with You. Tea Chic Collection of the Personal Data that You declare to The Tea Chic voluntarily during the creation of your Personal Account, namely : your name, surname, date of birth, gender, e-mail address. Tea Chic collection and also processes the following Personal Data :
- The following data relating to the monitoring of your business relationship with our company : the Products ordered, the Service consulted and / or Subscription type, quantity, amount, frequency, address(s) of delivery and/or billing information, telephone number, access code, as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking numbers, shipment status, etc) history of purchases and services, Product returns, correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service, exchanges and Customer feedback, person(s) in charge of the customer relationship, etc
- The data necessary to (a) the realization of the actions of customer loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, test, product and promotion, (b) the organization and processing of games, competitions, lotteries and any promotional operation, such as the date of participation, the answers to the competitions and the nature of the prizes offered (c) the data relating to your contributions (opinions on Products, Services, content or even the Site).
The collection and processing of such Personal Data on the Website is primarily intended to enable the management and administration of your Subscriptions and Orders. The collection and transmission of some Personal Data are mandatory and others optional, and are reported as such in the collection forms available on the Site. Moreover, The Tea Chic collects and processes Personal Data relating to your navigation and your behavior on the Site : your IP address, pages visited, etc Finally, as indicated in paragraph IX below, when You access the Site, Cookies may be used(s) and/or file(s), including by our Partners, in order to record and/or read files on your Terminal, in order to collect and process information about your interaction with our Website including your browsing and your behavior on it. In this framework, subject to your prior consent and/or the configuration of your Terminal, The Tea Chic may be required to collect and process part or all of the following Personal Data : - information related with the Terminal You are using :
The type of Terminal You are using (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc) ;
The operating system of your Terminal (Mac Os, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry etc) ;
The categories and versions of the plug-in your device,
Your Internet service provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc) ;
The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet explorer, etc) ;
The id of advertising related to the operating system of your device;
The IP address of your Terminal ;
The Personal Data of the geolocation of your device ;
Your language preferences.
- Information on our navigation and your behavior on the Site, such as :
The statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our Site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages that You visit, the time You spend on them, etc) ;
The journey full URL to, through and from our Website ;
The confirmation of receipt and reading of unsolicited commercial e-mail, survey or information that The Tea Chic would be brought to You, subject, if applicable, that You have consented first.
III. Duration of retention of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data are kept for a period of three (3) years from the date of your last visit or login on the Site as a Registered. Your Personal information in connection with an Order (first name, last name, product, or service, delivery address, billing, etc) are kept for a period of three (3) years from the act of purchase. However, at the end of this period, your Personal Data may be archived on a separate medium, in order to satisfy our legal obligations, accounting and tax (such as the requirement of conservation during a period of ten (10) years of invoices raised by the article L. 123-22 of the Code of commerce) and/or at least during the relevant limitation period (as the period of limitation of common law of five (5) years established by article 2224 of the civil Code).
IV. The use of your Personal Data
The operations described below are not used to lead to the establishment of profiles that are likely to reveal Personal Data considered sensitive, such as racial or ethnic origins, opinions, philosophical, political, trade union, religious, sexual life or health. Your Personal Data are required to allow You access to our Site, its use, and its improvement, and to allow The Tea Chic :
- To perform operations relating to our commercial relationship, that is to say, concerning Orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, tracking of the " customer relationship ", such as conducting satisfaction surveys, handling complaints and after-sales service, etc ;
- To provide You with offers from Partners and the company's Tea Chic according to your choice ;
- Select Registrants to conduct studies, surveys and testing products, as well as actions of customer loyalty, prospecting and promotion ;
- To customize our Website and offerings based on your preferences and/or declared, including from your Personal Account and your needs ;
- Customize our communications to you, including by e-mail information, based on your preferences and/or declared, your needs and your choices ;
- To perform operations relating to the exploration, that is to say the operations management techniques of prospecting (which includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication) ;
- To carry out operations of commercial solicitation ;
- Develop business statistics; analysis and tools marketing (including classification, score, etc)
- To organize promotional games, sweepstakes or any promotional operation to the exclusion of gambling and online gambling subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority of Online Games ;
- Manage requests for exercise of the rights referred to in article VIII below ;
- Manage any outstanding payments and handle any claims and/or litigation ;
- Manage your comments on the Website and/or on internet pages that we edit and host them on social networks ;
- To combat fraud.
More specifically, the Personal Data collected from the Cookies and The Tea Chic, like our Partners, may be required to file on your device in the terms of article IX below allow us to :
- Establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site (sections and contents visited, routes), to enhance interest and usability ;
- To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software visualization or reading that your Terminal includes ;
- To store information concerning a form that You filled on our Site (registration or access to your account) or Orders (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc) ;
- Allow You access to reserved spaces and personal spaces of our Site, such as your Personal Account, thanks to identifiers or data that You have previously entrusted to us ;
- Implement security measures, for example, when You are asked to connect again to a content after a certain period of time ;
- Count the number of displays and activations of our retail space and/or promotional offers, including electronic media published by third parties, to identify these contents and these materials, to determine the number of users who clicked on each content ;
- To calculate the amounts possibly owed to our Partners in the chain of broadcast advertising (communication agency, advertising agency, distribution site/media) and compile statistics ;
- Adapt the presentation of the Site based on your preferences ;
- To follow the subsequent browsing done by your Terminal on our Site and/or electronic media published by third parties.
Finally, subject to your consent and in the terms of article IX below, all these Personal Data also allow The Tea to Chic to provide You with media from third-party advertisements relevant and personalized for products or services that would be of interest to You, including your browsing behavior. The Personal Data collected in this last assumption can also be used for purposes of reporting on the performance of marketing initiatives implemented.
V. The information is shared with third parties ?
VI. Your rights ?
In accordance in particular with the Rules on Personal Data, You have the option of :
- To oppose the processing of your Personal Data for legitimate reasons ;
- Access to all of your Personal Data ;
- Rectify, update and delete subject, for legitimate reasons, your Personal Data ;
- To request the portability of your Personal Data.
- To request limitation of treatment made by Tea Chic to your Personal Data.
You have the possibility to communicate to The Tea Chic guidance regarding the retention, deletion and disclosure of your Personal Data after your death, which guidelines may be recorded, and from " a trusted third party digital certified ". These guidelines, or a kind of "testament" digital, may designate a person responsible for their execution ; otherwise, your heirs will be appointed. In the absence of any directive, your heirs will be able to speak to The Tea Chic in order to :
- Access to the treatments of Personal Data to "the organization and the settlement of the estate of the deceased" ;
- Out of receiving communications of "digital goods" or "Personal Data akin to memories of family, be transmissible to the heirs" ;
- To proceed with the closing of your Personal Account on the Site and oppose the further processing of your Personal Data.
In any event, You have the possibility to indicate to The Tea Chic, at any time, You do not want to, in the event of death, your Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party.
VII. How to exercise your rights ?
By postal mail to : The Tea-Chic – ITSD SAS 7 rue de la paix 75002 Paris, By the way, You can exercise your rights to access and rectify certain of your Personal Data from your Personal Account. In case of request of deletion of your Personal Data and/or in the event of exercise of your right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, The Tea Chic may, however, keep them in its archives, on separate media, and for the duration necessary to meet its legal obligations, accounting and tax. You can also at any time request to no longer receive advertising or prospecting adapted to the browsing information of your Terminal, by contacting The Tea Chic directly and free of charge, or by using the unsubscribe link included in all exploration sent by electronic mail. You can, at any time, appeal to the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL : www.cnil.fr).
A. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a computer file submitted by his editor on the Terminal that You used to access the Site. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is registered, during the term of validity or registration of the cookie.
B. How much time are kept these cookies ?
The shelf life of the cookies does not exceed thirteen (13) months.
C. The cookies issued by third parties
We may include on our Site, software applications from Partners, that allow You to share content from our Site with others or to inform others about your visit or your opinion on the content of our Site. This is especially the case for the buttons "Share", "like", from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", etc., The social networks that provide these button application is likely to identify You, even if You have not used this button during your visit our Site. In fact, this type of button application may allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, the only fact that your social network account was active on your data Terminal (open session) during your navigation on our Website. We have no control over the processes used by these partners to collect information about your browsing on our Site and associated with the Personal Data they may have. We invite You to consult the policies of protection of the privacy of these social networks in order to understand the purposes, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these buttons application. These protection policies must allow You to exercise your choices with these social networks, including your account settings to use each of these social networks. Some cookies are also filed by providers advertising in order to provide You with relevant advertising and personalized for products or services that would be of interest to You, including your surfing behavior on the Internet, including on our Site.
D. Lists of cookies deposited on your device when your browsing on the Site The Tea Chic
1. Cookie party
E. How to refuse the deposit of cookies ?
You know, every time you visit our Site, You have the right to oppose the registration of cookies, which are incidental to the operation of the Site and, in particular, by configuring your Internet browser to do this (see below), or exercising your choice on the pop up acceptance of cookies.
You will find more help on the dedicated page of your browser :
Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hl=en&answer=95647
Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_us
Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html You can also set your browser so that it sends a code indicating the Internet sites that You do not wish to be tracked. (option " Do No Track "):
Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html