The month of August is the best time to go to Paris as most people go on vacation. You can easily enjoy the sights of the city, cafes and picnics. And if you are traveling alone, nothing should stop you from picnic in one of Parisian parks.
Your basket picnic
We have prepared a list to help you know what to put in your basket picnic. The biggest secret of all picnic is to bring a food easy to eat smaller portions.
- Vegetables stored in a jar with hummus or dip cream.
- Berries in season.
- Mini sandwiches (egg, cucumber, ham and cheese).
- Cake cut into squares (because it is easy to carry).
- Arancini shaped balls. If you do not know what it is, is an Italian rice ball with mozzarella cheese inside.
- Dates stuffed olives.
- Water, essential part of the picnic, because it is easy to drink salty snacks and hot weather.
Prepare simple food, nothing fancy. Take as much food as you eat to not leave any leftovers. And the most important rule of any picnic is not to smell (like Camembert), foods that sink or anything that can stick to your teeth.
And now a few rules of etiquette for the picnic. Even if you are alone, it is good to keep in mind these simple rules:
And now let's talk about picnic rules. Even if you stay alone, it is good to keep in mind these simple rules:
- Try to avoid carbonated drinks because they can attract bees. If you have a lot of bees around you, bring a bit of ground coffee, the smell will keep them at bay.
- Do not put a picnic basket near the feet because you will carry the food.
- If you are a single or 4 picnickers, sit in the corner of the cover to be able to separate the feet, which will help you to sit comfortably.
- Apart from the cover, take a small tablecloth. As you avoid stains.
- Keep a distance with another group of people. Everyone loves privacy.
- Direct sunlight can cause sunburn and affect the freshness of your food. So be sure to keep the basket and cover picnic in the sun.
- Take a hat if you decide to do a picnic during the day, when sunlight is strongest.
- Do not forget a garbage bag. Always keep the picnic site clean after finished cleaning
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Never put feet near food. If you go to picnics, notice that someone always does, but that does not mean you have to do it too.
- Very important, do not forget the mosquito repellent and sunscreen, hand sanitizers, coolers, toothpicks, cutlery and napkins.
Free guide for solo picnic in Paris
August is the best time in Paris notary C. Because MOST of the people leaving for vacation. You can enjoy Easily city landmarks, cafes, and picnics. And if you are a solo traveler, Then nothing stop you from shoulds Having a picnic in one of the parks in Paris.
We Prepared a list qui helps you to know what to pack in your picnic basket. The biggest secret of Any picnic is to bring qui food is easy to eat, and it's called Expired aussi small dicks.
- Small dick vegetables Stored in a jar with hummus or cream dip.
- Small fruits on the season.
- Mini sandwiches (egg, cucumber, ham, and cheese).
- Cake sliced into squares (Because It's easy to transport).
- Arancini in the shape of balls. If you do not know what it is, it's an Italian rice ball with mozzarella inside.
- Stuffed dates, olives.
- Water, the essential portion of the picnic, as it's easy To Become thirsty from salty snacks and hot weather.
simply prepared food, nothing complicated. If you want to bring a salad, dressing prepared on the spot and not before, or it will get soggy. Also, take as much food you will eat to do not leave leftovers. And the Most Significant rule of Any picnic is no smelly (like camembert), runny foods or anything qui can stick in your teeth.
And now a little bit about rules Picnic.Even if you are going to be alone still, it’s good to keep in mind these simple rules:
- Do not place picnic basket near the feet because you are carrying food in it.
- Always choose a place for a picnic with the sun and shade in case some guests would like to seat on a sunny side.
- If you are only one or four picnickers, take a seat on the corner of the blanket so you can spread your feet which helps you to seat comfortably.
- Apart from blanket take small table cloth. Like this, you will avoid stains.
- Keep some distance from another group of people. Everybody likes privacy.
- Direct sunlight can cause sunburns and damage your food freshness, so keep picnic basket (and picnic blanket) away from the sun.
- Take a hat if you decide to do a picnic during the day time when the sunlight is the strongest.
- Don’t forget a bag for trash. Always keep picnic spot after you finish clean.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- - Try to avoid fizzy drinks because they can attract bees. If you still manage to have a lot of bees around bring with you a bit of ground coffee, its smell will keep them on the distance.
- Never put feet near the food. If you go to picnics, you will notice somebody always doing it, but it doesn’t mean you have to do it too.
- Very important do not forget mosquito repellent and sunscreen, hand sanitizer, ice cooler, toothpicks, cutlery, cloth napkins, and kitchen towels.