Over the past ten years, tea has become a versatile drink. You can create many hot and cold drinks from a single type of tea. Take for example Earl Gray.
"... the tea has absorbed the aroma of citrus and created a new mix."
For this type of tea, use black tea (Assam or other) and bergamot to flavor. Bergamot is a tropical fruit similar in size to orange but green. Unlike other citrus, it has an aroma and strong flavor. And that is what makes the tasteEarl Gray unique.
The history of this tea mixture starts in 1830. According to one version, Charles Gray would have discovered the fragrant tea for the first time during his diplomatic visit to China. On his return to Britain, he brought an old recipe of black tea flavored with bergamot. Another version says that when oranges and bergamot have been shipped in a container of Chinese tea, tea has absorbed the aroma of citrus and created a new mixture. There is even a story that the Chinese associate black tea scented with essential oil to reduce the strong mineral taste of water. We may never know the real version but Earl Gray tea has certainly captured the heart of many people around the world.
Today, Earl Gray is the most famous tea and there are many ways to prepare.You do not need a lot of knowledge to create London Fog. It is the tea warm milk the most popular, as the cappuccino coffee. The story goes that she was born in Vancouver, Canada, in the mid 90s.
- A cup of Earl Gray tea (1 teaspoon of tea per cup).
- Vanilla syrup (to taste).
- 1/3 cup of cow's milk or almond.
- Step 1 and half teaspoonsEarl Gray tea for 5 minutes.
- Mixing the milk with an electric mixer or blender smoothie. It should become soft and light. If you use almond milk, it might not have the same texture.
- Pour the vanilla syrup into a cup of tea.
- Add milk and London Fog is ready.
"We decided to create our own version of the Tea Chic Paris Fog."
There are many variations of this drink in different cities. For example, if you add soy milk, it will be Manchester Fog, Fog Tokyo with matcha, etc. We decided to create our own version of the Tea Chic Paris Fog.The recipe is simple.
- 1 tablespoon green tea in bulk Vanilla Rose (green tea naturally scented pink).
- rose syrup to taste
- 1/3 frothed milk.
You first steep for 3-5 minutes in hot water (75-80 ° C).
Then add the rose syrup and buttermilk.
These two recipes are just examples of other drinks tea incredible that you can prepare and enjoy. In our next article, we will write other tasty recipes that you can easily make at home.
Great Earl Gray Tea Drinks (part I)
For the past decade tea has est devenu versatile drink. You can create Many hot and cold drinks from just one kind of tea. Let's take for example Earl Gray. This kind of tea is made with black tea (Assam or other) and bergamot. Bergamot is a tropical fruit similar in size to aim orange in green color. Unlike other citrus It has very strong aroma and flavor. And this is What Makes Earl Gray single taste.
"We might never know for sure true Version goal Earl Gray tea won hearts of people around the world Many. "
History of this tea blend begins in 1830. According To one version of Charles Gray first scented tea Discovered During His diplomatic visit to China. With His return to Britain he Brought back old recipe of scenting black tea with bergamot. That other version indicates When oranges and bergamot has-been shipped in one container with tea from China, tea absorbed citrus aroma and created new blend. Even exist That story Chinese associate scented black tea with essential oil in order to Reduce strong mineral taste of water. We might never know for sure true Version goal Earl Gray tea won hearts of people around the world Many.
Today Earl Gray is the Most Famous tea and there is Many different ways to prepare it. You do not need lot of knowledge in order to create London Fog. It's the Most Popular drink hot tea with milk, just like cappuccino for coffee. As story goes it originated in Vancouver, Canada in mid 90s.
- One cup of Earl Grey tea (1tea spoon of tea per cup)
- Vanilla syrup (on taste)
- 1/3 cup of cow or almond milk.
- Steep 1and a half tea spoons Earl Grey tea for 5 minutes.
- Whisk milk with electric milk whisker or smoothie blender. It should become fluffy and light. If you use almond milk it might not have same texture.
- Pour vanilla syrup into cup with tea.
- Add milk and London Fog is ready.
There is many variations of this drink according to the different city. For example if you add soy milk it will be Manchester Fog, with matcha Tokyo Fog, etc. We decided to create our own le Thé Chic version of Paris Fog. Recipe is simple.
- 1tbsp of Rose Vanilleloose leaf green tea (or any other green tea with rose, naturally scented).
- Rose syrup on your taste
- 1/3 of milk froth.
- First you steep tea for 3-5 minutes in hot water (75-80 °C).
- Then add rose syrup and milk froth.
These two recipes are just example of other incredible tea drinks that you can make and enjoy. On our next blog post we will write more tasty recipes which you can easily create at home.