The Gunpowder tea is a type of green tea. Its leaves rolled into pellets reminding gunpowder. We know that production began in the Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD) in Zhejiang Province, China. Gunpowder was also known as the "pearl tea".
Previously, the tea leaves after steam treatment were rolled by hand to avoid damaging a sheet. Now this is done with the help of the machine. Because of their unusual shape, the tea leaves may contain more healthy elements than other types of teas place. You may find an interesting fact: Gunpowder tea leaves after picking are treated during a whole year.
"... the tea leaves may contain more healthy elements than other types of teas place."
- Pingshui Gunpowder or also known asGunpowder Temple of Heaven He has bigger distinctive beads, a stronger aroma and bright colors.
- The typeFormosa Gunpowder is mainly grown in Taiwan. Its aroma is different from other types of gunpowder from China.Ceylon
- Gunpowder growing in Sri Lanka.
The first tea Gunpowder was exported to England in the eighteenth century. Later, in 1850, he was taken by the English in Morocco. The famous Moroccan tea very sweet mint (sometimes with absinthe) was made with sheets of Gunpowder.
1. To brew Gunpowder, heat the kettle to a temperature between 75 ° C and 80 ° C, this means that the water starts to boil.
2. Then add a filter paper or a cup of tea, 2 teaspoons of tea (if you prefer 1 teaspoon), place them in the cup and fill them with hot water (not boiling).
3. Continue to infuse for 2 minutes.
4. Then you should always remove the filter with tea leaves, because if you keep them in the cup, the tea will become very bitter.
You will loveGunpowder for the keen and bitter taste and yellow liqueur.
What is Gunpowder Tea?
Gunpowder tea is a kind of green tea. Its leaves rolled into pellets Which Reminds gunpowder. We Know That started producing During the Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD) in Zhejiang Province, China. Gunpowder used to be Also Known As "pearl tea."
Formerly tea leaves, partner after the steaming process, the has-been rolled by hand in order not to damage a leaf. Now it's done with the help of the machine. Because of ict unusual shape, tea leaves can keep inside more healthy than other Elements, unrolled, kinds of teas. You might find an interesting fact That Gunpowder tea leafs picked and processed during an Entire year.
"First Gunpowder tea Was Exported to England in the eighteenth century."
- Pingshui Gunpowder Also Known as goldGunpowder Temple of Heaven: It has distinctive larger pearls, a stronger aroma, and vibrant color.
- Formosa Gunpowder Mainly kind is grown in Taiwan. Its aroma is different from other kinds of Gunpowder qui coming from China.
- Ceylon Gunpowder variety growing in Sri Lanka.
"... this is a strong tea with coronary heart disease or influences, high cholesterol, indigestion, flu, obesity."
First Gunpowder tea Was Exported to England in the eighteenth century. Later, in 1850 It was by English Brought to Morocco. Famous Moroccan well-sweetened tea with mint (And Sometimes absinthe) used to be made with Gunpowder leaves.
You can drink tea anytime you like Gunpowder goal keep in mind That this is a strong tea with coronary heart disease or influences, high cholesterol, indigestion, flu, obesity.
How to brew Gunpowder tea Correctly:
1. To brew Gunpowder Correctly electric kettle heat to 75 ° C-80 ° C, it means clustering When water starts boiling.
2. Then add in a filter paper or 1 cup teapot 2 tsp of a tea (if you like it mild go for 1 tsp), up in the teacup and fill with hot (not boiling) water.
3. Keep it infusing for 2 minutes.
4. After, you-have always to remove the filter with tea leaves, Because if you will keep 'em in the cup, tea is going to Become very bitter.
You will loveGunpowder for the sharp, bitter taste and yellow color of the liquor.