It is time to become aware of food waste we create. This is not a new trend but a necessity. With these tips, you no longer need to throw the tea leaves used, but to use them again. Many people have tried all the suggestions and they work.
1. A well known method of grandparents is to apply tea leaves soaked in sunburn, insect bites or areas of irritated skin.
2. If you have had a sleepless night, grab a cup of black tea to increase your energy and dip cotton pads in the tea remaining in the bottom of the cup and place it over closed eyes for 10 minutes. It helps relieve puffy eyes.
3. The tea leaves used are also useful for stimulating indoor and outdoor plants in pots. What you need to do is cool the tea leaves, place them around the stem of the plant and allow the soil to absorb all the moisture from them. This natural compost will also help the plant to keep insects and feed while the leaves are decomposing.
4. Tea leaves after tea consumption also reduces the odor of the hands when cooking something strong smell, like onions or garlic, for example.
5. Sometimes it is impossible to eliminate odors of a wastebasket. This is when it is used tea leaves. Put a pinch of leaves in the bottom of the box and let them do their job.
6. Some teas can be soaked up to 5 times or even 10. If you do not want to drink tea after two infusions, put the tea leaves in a dry tea cup and keep them in the refrigerator overnight. You can also cook with tea leaves. Visit our Pinterest table to see different recipes.
7. Some people swear on the fantastic ability of tea leaves to clean the mirror, use a dry cloth to wipe the remaining pieces after.
8. They also eliminate odors from the cutting board in the kitchen. Place on a washboard that has just been washed for 5 minutes and the smell disappear.
9. Tea is also known to kill bacteria. After drinking tea, infuse the leaves again, cool and are ready to be used for washing mouth. They also contain a large amount of fluorine which keeps teeth healthy, fights gingivitis and caries.
10. Simmer leftover tea in a pot with spices (cinnamon, cloves orange), let cool, put them in a jar and let your home breathe at full speed.
10 best tips to recycle used tea leaves
It's time to be mindful about the food waste we create. It's not a new trend necessity goal. With thesis tips, you do not need anymore to throw away used tea leaves could aim em in use over again. Many people-have tested all the suggestions, and They Are working.
1. A well-known method is to apply grandparents steeped tea leaves to the sunburn, bug bite, or irritated skin areas.
2. If You Had sleepless night-have a cup of black tea to boost energy and, soak cotton pads in the tea remaining on the bottom of teacup and place on the closed eyes for 10 minutes. It helps to relieve puffy eyes.
3. Used tea leaves are great for boosting aussi indoor and outdoor potted plants. What you-have to do is to cool down tea leaves, put 'em around the stem of the plant, soil and let soak all moisture from em. This natural compost will aussi help the plant to keep bugs away and while nourishing it leaves REMAIN Decomposing.
4. Tea leaves after-tea drinking aussi Reduce smell on the hands When You cook something with a strong smell, onion garlic gold, for example.
5. Sometimes it's not possible to remove bad odor from a trash bin. This is the moment When It Comes used tea leaves. Drop a pinch of leaves into the bottom of the can and let 'em do Their work.
6. Some teas you can steep up to 5 times or Even 10. If you do not want to drink Any More tea after-two infusions could dry tea leaves in a teacup, and keep in the fridge up to the next day. Vous pouvez aussi cook with tea leaves. Looks at our Pinterest board to see various recipes.
7. Some people swear on the fantastic Ability of tea leaves to clean mirror, use a dry cloth to wipe remaining after-parts.
8. They remove aussi not pleasant odor from the kitchen cutting board.Place them on just washed cutting board for 5 minutes, and the smell will go away.
9.Tea is also known to kill bacteria. After drinking tea, infuse leaves again, cool down, and they are ready to be used for mouth wash. They also contain a high amount of fluorine which keeps teeth healthy, fights gingivitis and cavities.
10.Simmer tea leftovers in a pan together with spices (cinnamon, orange cloves), let it cool, transfer into a jar and let your house smell amazing.